Oxi-Med will attend the Cosmetorium exhibit that will be held in Barcelona on 28 and 29 September.
We will be a Stand 33.
Oxi-Med Oxi-Med will also participate in two technical sessions of the Tech Focus program. These two sessions will be held during the event:
29 September – 13.00 to 13.20 (Room 2) “The importance of emollient: Sensorial qualities and effectivenes”, organised by Ana Esquitino.
28 de Septiembre – 13.40h a 14.00h (sala 2) “Ultra deformable Niosomes for improved
transdermal drug delivery", a cargo de Dr.Raffaele Cece – Managing Director de nuestra representada Naturalis.
Cosmetorium has been devised with the aim of establishing a complete forum on the formulation, manufacture and distribution of cosmetic products, responding to the needs of professionals in the sector and highlighting the importance of Spain as a centre of excellence in the cosmetics industry.
Cosmetorium is an unmissable event for anyone who wishes to:
- Develop products that offer results, are stable and comply with regulations
- Increase efficiency, improve productivity and reduce costs
- Discover the latest technologies and techniques
- Find competitive prices in the market and undertake new investment
- Learn about good manufacturing practice and hygien
- Design, manufacture and sell products in a controlled, secure and audited manner
- Research improvements in effectiveness, returns, application or appeal
- Comply with the legislative framework
- Design and purchase packaging to improve the success of a brand
- Improve access to the market and make manufacturing practices more flexible
- Learn from the experiences and successes of other brands
- Maintain quality, safety and stability
- Identify opportunities based on market information and trends